Here are a few videos which will help you learn to use the new internet banking portal.
On your first login you will be prompted to complete a few security steps. This video takes you through this process.
Only the following browsers support the latest version of TLS 1.2 which is secure, from June 10th 2016
- Chrome – v30
- Firefox – v27
- Internet Explorer – v11
- Opera – v17
- Safari – v5 on iOS and v7 on OS X
Your default for external transfer and BPAY redraws limits are $3000, should you wish to either reduce or increase these limits please refer to Setting/Transaction Limits via Internet Banking or alternatively contact Client Services on 1800 629 948 (International callers dial +61 8 9420 7888) for assistance.
If you have forgotten or wish to change your Visa debit card PIN please process this requirement using Services/Card Management via internet banking.
Restrictions applicable to changing your PIN are:
- PIN change require a secure SMS code prior to the request.
- PIN change can only be performed on active cards.
- PIN selected must not be in sequential order (i.e, 1234 or 9876).
- PIN selected must not have two sets of matching numbers (i.e, 1122).
- PIN selected must have 3 or more numbers the same (i.e, 9999 or 9989).