How to change your PIN number
If you have forgotten or wish to change your Visa debit card PIN please process this requirement using Services/Card Management via internet banking.
Restrictions applicable to changing your PIN are:
- PIN change require a secure SMS code prior to the request.
- PIN change can only be performed on active cards.
- PIN selected must not be in sequential order (i.e, 1234 or 9876).
- PIN selected must not have two sets of matching numbers (i.e, 1122).
- PIN selected must have 3 or more numbers the same (i.e, 9999 or 9989).
- In online banking, select “Services” then “Card Management”
- Select “Change PIN”
- Using the numbers on the screen, enter your new PIN and confirm PIN. Select “Change PIN”
- Select “Yes” to change PIN
- Your new PIN is now in effect