Activation of loan features
Automatic registration for online access
- All borrowers are automatically registered for online access on the night after settlement.
- A Welcome email, which includes a Welcome Brochure, is sent to borrowers listing the items clients to receive in the coming weeks.
- Settlement letter contains the loan account numbers and BSB number (for credit transaction).
- Letters containing your Online access code (MAC), including online information are mailed to you after settlement. This is followed separately by your password for online access.
- The MAC and password are used to log onto the Icon website. Upon first login, the client will be prompted to change it.
- Offset home loan package and line of credit home loan package clients will receive their cashcard PIN (unless opted out)
Deposit card (if applicable)
- Sent to the primary borrower and is addressed to all borrowers on the loan.
- Deposit card is used to make deposits at Australia Post. It also contains the biller code and client reference to make inward BPAY® deposits to the loan account.
- ® Registered to BPAY Pty Limited ACN 079 137 518
- Client(s) receive cashcard and must sign it immediately (unless opted out). The client will need to contact Client Services on 1800 4667 483 to activate the card.
- Each cashcard on the loan will need to be activated separately and individually by the client whose name appears on the front of the card.
AFG Home Loans Icon™ products are provided by Macquarie Bank Limited ABN 46 008 583 542 (MBL) Australian Credit Licence 237502 and promoted by AFG Home Loans Pty Ltd ABN 26 153 255 559 Australian Credit Licence 411913. The information in this document was prepared and issued by MBL.