Please refer below to find the rate movements of your product:
AFG Home Loans Retro
All existing loans will have the following rate changes apply effective 27 May 2016:
- Owner Occupier Principal and Interest – 0.20% p.a. reduction
- Investment Principal and Interest – 0.20% p.a. reduction
- Investment Interest Only – 0.15% p.a. reduction
Customers can log in to their internet banking after the effective date to see their interest rate.
AFG Home Loans Edge
Following the Reserve Bank of Australia’s cash rate decrease, the variable rates for AFG Home Loans Edge will reduce by 0.25% p.a. from Monday 16 May 2016 for new and existing loans, including increases and top ups.
AFG Home Loans Icon
Effective 25 May 2016, the following rate reductions apply for existing customers:
- Standard Variable Rate for Owner Occupiers – 0.25% p.a. reduction
- Investment Variable Rate for Investors – 0.20% p.a. reduction
Please note the following exceptions:
- For interest only loans that settled prior to 24 August 2015:
- Standard Variable Rate for owner occupiers will reduce by 0.15% p.a.
- Standard Variable Rate for investors will reduce by 0.10% p.a.
- Standard Variable Rate for all Principal and Interest owner occupiers will decrease to 5.43% p.a. including those that did not have an increase on 20 November 2015 or 1 April 2015.
AFG Home Loans ABL
Effective 30 May 2016, existing customers on Fully Verified and Lo Doc Term loans will receive a -0.17% decrease in their variable rate. Customers will be informed via letter.
Have a question?
Please check your internet banking portal from the effective date listed above or call our friendly Client Services team on 1800 629 948. You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.