AFG Home Loans Retro
Welcome to our Retro Home Loans; simple, easy to understand home loans with low fees, where you don’t pay for frills that you don’t need. Our Retro Home Loans provides 24/7 online access (subject to availability) and an optional 100% offset facility*.
You may not have heard our name before, and there’s a good reason. We don’t spend money on expensive ad campaigns and we don’t have a branch on every street corner. We focus our efforts and our resources on doing what we do best, home loans.
Our loan structures, competitive interest rates and top notch customer service are proof of our commitment to each and every one of our clients. Our Retro home loans include options for self employed and out of the box customers. We cater for a common-sense and flexible approach to lending.
Simply speak with your AFG broker to find out more about the Retro Home Loan and how we can help you.
Offset Facility Option
Using the optional offset facility with your Retro Home Loan can help reduce the interest you pay. Speak to your mortgage broker for information about how it works and how to effectively use your offset facility. The Retro offset facility comes at no extra cost, simply advise your broker during your application that you would like to take advantage of this option. Click here for our tips on reducing interest with a 100% offset facility* (subject to terms and conditions).
Optional Interest Only Period
Investor applicants are able to apply for interest only periods of one to five years. After this time, repayments will revert to principal and interest. Please note, redraw is not available on interest only home loans.
What can our Retro Homes Loan offer you?
- The Retro Home Loan is a classic home loan product with simple features and straightforward functionality, where you don’t pay for extra frills that you don’t need.
- Our new Go range offers a solution to borrowers who may not fit standard lending criteria and are looking for a more tailored approach to home finance.
- The peace of mind knowing your broker is always there to help, with a direct line of communication open at any time. Throughout the life of the loan your broker is able to help you with any questions you have on interest rates, loan changes or other updates to help you stay two steps ahead.
- Our dedicated Australian Customer Service team is available via email or phone and trained to provide the good old fashioned service that we pride ourselves on.
- We don’t pay for large ad campaigns and expensive bank branches. Instead we focus on low fees and competitive interest rates.
- Access your accounts online 24/7 (subject to availability) with our online banking website.
- The Retro Home Loan has optional redraw and offset facility features and provides flexible options to manage your home finance without exit fees.
- Make additional repayments to your home loan as you like with no limit on the amount of funds you can voluntarily add.
To find out more about the modern features with good old fashioned service of the Retro Home Loan, visit contact us or talk to your AFG broker today.
*Enables everyday transactions via linked loan sub account. The Offset Sub Account balance offsets against the balance of the home loan. Access to funds in the offset portion is via ATM, EFTPOS, VISA merchants & Internet Banking. The Offset Sub Account is also known as the 100% Offset Facility.
Please note this information is general. The terms and conditions of particular loans differ.
Product terms and conditions may change. AFG Home Loans Pty Ltd is the manager of AFG Retro.
Issued July 2015 by AFG Home Loans Pty Ltd ACN 153 255 559; Australian Credit Licence Number 411913.