How can I redraw on my vacant land/construction/fixed rate loan?

Redraw is not available on fixed rate loans. Any available redraw^ on construction and vacant land loans can only be accessed by completing the Redraw Requests & Transfers form and returning the completed form to the CustomerCare team:

  • By email to
  • By post to Advantedge Financial Services Pty Ltd CustomerCare, P.O. Box 626, Collins Street West, Melbourne VIC 8007

Ongoing additional payments made electronically do not attract a fee. There are no fees for this service.

^ Redraw subject to loan terms. Redraw only available where you have made additional payments to your variable rate loan. Fees are incurred for manual redraws.