What are the BSBs for mortgage accounts?
How to deposit a cheque
If you wish to deposit a cheque into your home loan or offset account please send the cheque along with details of the account into which the cheque should be deposited to:
AFG Home Loans
GPO Box 710
WEST PERTH WA 6872
What are the statement frequencies for AFG Link home loans?
You will receive a statement for your home loan account every six months (at the end of December and again at the end of June). For home loans with offset facilities, a statement is issued every three months (quarterly).
Please contact our Client Services team if you are in need of an interim statement. Fees and charges may apply.
How do I request a statement?
You can call our Client Services team on 1800 629 948 or send an email to email@example.com.
Redraws and Transfers
How can I redraw from my AFG Link Loan Account?
A Redraw Facility is available on Principal and Interest home loans but not on Fixed or Interest Only home loans. If the Redraw Facility is available on your loan, you can redraw for free through Online Banking, or complete a Manual Redraw Form. Please note that fees apply to manual redraw requests.
Applying for Internet Banking
How do I access my Redraw Facility via online banking?
You can access your facilities via online banking by clicking Account Access in the menu above then simply selecting AFG Link option. You are required to enter an SMS code. If you require your SMS registration or SMS code to be reset, please call our Client Services Team on 1800 629 948 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the daily funds transfer limit from Redraw Facility via online banking?
The following daily limits apply for each borrower:
- $3,000 BPAY (by each borrower)
- $3,000 Electronic Transfer (by each borrower)
- Each borrower can increase their daily transfer limit to $10,000.00 permanently or reducing their limit by telephone request to Client Services on 1800 629 948, or accessing internet banking (Settings / Transaction Limit). A temporary increase to $20,000 for one business day can also be arranged by contacting Client Services on 1800 629 948. Please note that due to security reasons we cannot accept email requests on this subject.
How long does a product conversion take?
For eligible borrowers, the process usually takes 5 weeks.
How can I vary/convert my current loan product?
All product conversions/variations are subject to eligibility criteria. You can call your broker or our Client Services department on1800 629 948 and request a product variation or you can send an email to email@example.com explaining what changes you wish to make.
AFG will supply the relevant product variation form for completion, signing and return. You also need to have sufficient funds available in your offset sub account or provide a cheque or money order to cover the Product Conversion Fee. The fee is payable to AFG Home Loans and this can be posted to us at AFG Home Loans, PO Box 710, West Perth WA 6872.
How can I activate my Link VISA Debit Card?
You can activate your card either by logging into your online banking and selecting Services / Activate Card, or by posting the activation slip sent with the PIN to AFG Home Loans at PO Box 710, West Perth WA 6872.
How can I access my Link Home loan account?
You can access your account via Internet Banking or manual redraw requests can be arranged through our Client Services via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1800 629 948. Please note that it may take up to 2-3 business days to receive the funds and the minimum redraw amount via manual redraw is $3,000. Fees and charges may apply.
What do I have to do if my Link card is lost or stolen.
If your card is lost or stolen please call us immediately on 1800 629 948 or 08 9420 7888 in business hours. After hours please call 1800 648 027 or 02 8299 9101. Your card will be cancelled immediately. We will then send you a “Card Maintenance Form” and “Lost-Stolen VISA Report” which you will need to complete and send back to us via post to PO Box 710, West Perth WA 6872 or via email to email@example.com.
Which ATMs can I use for my AFG Link VISA Debit Card?
RediATMs can be used at no charge to Link customers. Use of other ATMs/ATM networks are subject to fees and charges determined by the owner of the ATM being used.
How can I access my Link Home loan with an offset facility?
- Internet Banking (Funds Transfers & BPAY)
- VISA Debit Card:
- Merchant purchases $3,000 per day limit
- ATMs and EFTPOS – maximum $1,000 per day limit
- Direct Entry (Credits and Debits)
- Manual transfer requests can be arranged through our Client Services department. Please note, it may take 2-3 business days to receive the funds and the minimum redraw amount is $3,000. Fees and charges may apply.
What are the fees to access funds in my Link Home loan with an Offset Facility?
- Unlimited free VISA Merchant transactions (where credit is chosen on the point of sale terminal and/or the customer signs for the transaction/purchase).
- 20 free EFTPOS, Internet & Direct Service (External Debits) transactions per calendar month, then 50c per transaction thereafter.
- ATM transaction fees are charged at point of transaction and are unascertainable, however all ATM Transactions conducted via the RediATM network are fee-free to the customer.
Can I use my card overseas?
You can use your VISA Debit Card when travelling overseas, however you’ll need to let us know first. Call our Client Services Team on 1800 629 948 to tell us the dates you will be away and which countries you’ll visit.
Withdrawing cash overseas incurs a $4.50 cash advance fee per cash withdrawal using your VISA Debit card, plus a 2% foreign currency transaction fee payable for each purchase, cash advance or each foreign currency transaction on your account that is in a currency other than Australian dollars.
Some overseas banks may apply a fee for withdrawals and/or balance checks. This will be brought to your attention before you proceed. Please also note that currency conversion rates are variable and subject to change at any time.
If you need to contact us while you are away, our international phone number is +61 8 9420 7888 during business hours. To report a card lost or stolen outside of business hours, please call +61 2 8299 9101. It’s also important we have your up to date contact details, as we may still need to contact you to verify transactions you make while overseas.
If your card has payWave then all payWave transactions will form part of your daily Visa (merchant) transaction limit. However, payWave transactions are limited to (please refer to payWave FAQs for further details):
- Maximum of $100 per transaction,
- 10 individual transactions a day,
- Maximum transaction limit of $500 per day.
How can I apply for an increase to my existing Link home loan?
For an increase to your existing Link home loan, please contact your mortgage broker who can then advise what is required to assess your application. The minimum credit increase is $20,000. Fees and charges are payable.
What is the BSB for your facilities?