How do I access the AFG Home Loans Link Mobile App?
The AFG Home Loans Link mobile app brings you a range of easy to use features and tools to help simplify the management of your loan.
Download the AFG Home Loans Link mobile app at the links below.
What are the minimum requirements in order to use the app?
- The minimum supported version for Apple iOS is 10.3
- The minimum supported version for Android is 5.0
- The Mobile App also requires around 50MB of available space on your device
- Opening Screen – click on Need to reset your password? Click here to reset
- Next screen – Your customer number has been provided as part of your settlement letter email
- Tick the I’m not a robot
- Click on Reset
- You will be sent a text with a temporary password on it
- Click on Log In
- Enter temporary password provided in the text
- Enter new password taking into account the requirements above
- Confirm your new password
- Click on Change Password
- You now have access to your home loan and offset accounts.
If you have any questions or are unable to reset your password please call Client Services on 1800 629 948
- Click on Services then Card Management
- It will ask for your to request a SMS, pick your mobile number then request SMS Code
- Enter the SMS code from your phone into the Enter SMS box
- Click on Validate
- The next screen will show the last 4 digits of your card and Inactive in the top left hand corner of the card
- Click on Activate
- Enter the Expiry Date of the card
- Click on Activate
- Click on Yes to continue
- You will now see the Inactive icon has disappeared and the card is now active
Only the following browsers support the latest version of TLS 1.2 which is secure, from June 10th 2016
- Chrome – v30
- Firefox – v27
- Internet Explorer – v11
- Opera – v17
- Safari – v5 on iOS and v7 on OS X
Your default for external transfer and BPAY redraws limits are $3000, should you wish to either reduce or increase these limits please refer to Setting/Transaction Limits via Internet Banking or alternatively contact Client Services on 1800 629 948 (International callers dial +61 8 9420 7888) for assistance.
If you have forgotten or wish to change your Visa debit card PIN please process this requirement using Services/Card Management via internet banking.
Restrictions applicable to changing your PIN are:
- PIN change require a secure SMS code prior to the request.
- PIN change can only be performed on active cards.
- PIN selected must not be in sequential order (i.e, 1234 or 9876).
- PIN selected must not have two sets of matching numbers (i.e, 1122).
- PIN selected must have 3 or more numbers the same (i.e, 9999 or 9989).