Welcome to the enhanced AFG Home Loans Retro internet banking. We think you’re going to love the improvements we’ve made!
You can use the same login details on your new Internet Banking but if you need help or you’ve misplaced your password, please contact our Client Services team on 1800 629 948 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On your first login you will be prompted to complete a few security steps. This video takes you through this process.
Only the following browsers support the latest version of TLS 1.2 which is secure, from June 10th 2016
- Chrome – v30
- Firefox – v27
- Internet Explorer – v11
- Opera – v17
- Safari – v5 on iOS and v7 on OS X
Your default for external transfer and BPAY redraws limits are $3000, should you wish to either reduce or increase these limits please refer to Setting/Transaction Limits via Internet Banking or alternatively contact Client Services on 1800 629 948 (International callers dial +61 8 9420 7888) for assistance.
If you have forgotten or wish to change your Visa debit card PIN please process this requirement using Services/Card Management via internet banking.
Restrictions applicable to changing your PIN are:
- PIN change require a secure SMS code prior to the request.
- PIN change can only be performed on active cards.
- PIN selected must not be in sequential order (i.e, 1234 or 9876).
- PIN selected must not have two sets of matching numbers (i.e, 1122).
- PIN selected must have 3 or more numbers the same (i.e, 9999 or 9989).